Although the following terms may seem very comprehensive and daunting, if you check almost any other wedding transport service, they are in fact just standard and there to protect both parties and ensure your special day goes without a hitch.
VW Blackbetty Weddings ( hereinafter known as the company) and the person making the booking ( hereinafter known as the hirer) will form the parties to the terms and conditions of hire. It will be deemed that the hirer accepts responsibility for every person in his or her party and fully agrees to the terms and conditions of hire as follows:
1. All bookings must be pre-booked with a non-refundable deposit/booking fee to secure your booking.
2. In the event of cancellation by the hirer only the deposit paid would be forfeited.
3. Payment in full must be made no later than 30 days before hire period.
4. The company does not accept responsibility for adverse weather conditions or acts by other persons /organisations which may impact adversely on the hire period.
5. Whilst every effort will be made to maintain the serviceability of the vehicle responsibility cannot be accepted for mechanical, electrical or material breakdown whatsoever. In this unlikely event every effort will be made for the immediate repair to the vehicle so that the journey can continue, or where possible the hirer will be transferred to another vehicle to enable the journey to continue. Any reasonable cost incurred will be borne by VW Blackbetty Weddings, or a refund given at their discretion.
6. In the event of a breakdown or accident, no responsibility will be accepted for missed connections and/or functions howsoever caused.
7. In the event of a breakdown/accident to the vehicle prior to the hire date, every effort will be made to supply an alternative or a full refund will be paid to the hirer.
8. VW Blackbetty Weddings reserves the right at any time to change/replace/renew the vehicle booked/advertised in order to maintain the company’s high standards.
9. The consumption of food/drink is not permitted unless authorized and no smoking is allowed.
10. The hirer shall be fully responsible and liable for any damage caused both inside and outside of the vehicle by the hirer or any member of his/her party.
11. VW Blackbetty Weddings can at no time take responsibility for the hirers or any member of his/her party possessions used or left in the vehicle unless agreed beforehand.
12. VW Blackbetty Weddings reserves the right to refuse entry into the vehicle whom they deem unfit, for whatever reason, and can refuse to continue the journey if any person behaves in a manner which may be detrimental to any other person or the vehicles and its contents.
13. The hirer will levy a £30 valeting charge if the vehicle is misused through food, drink or illness.
14. Any extra requests or alterations to the booking (ie. Additional pickup points, change of venue causing extra mileage, or time not made at the time of booking/confirmation cannot necessarily be accepted) although every effort will be made to meet these requirements.
15. VW Blackbetty Weddings may take photographs at your event and use them on their website/promotional material unless you specifically don’t want them to be used.
16. VW Blackbetty Weddings will not be responsible for late or missed connections due to traffic congestion on route to your destination which are out of our control.
17. Due to changes in the law and the age of the vehicle(s) we are unable to transport any children under the age of 3.
VW Black Betty Weddings will not share any information you provide with third parties.